Click on the video to activate live chat.
Does your content strategy feel like it’s always under attack?
Like, at any moment, an executive who’s been spending too much time reading LinkedIn bros, “how to do content” advice can swoop in and tear the whole thing apart?
In this episode of The Cutting Room, I’ll be talking with Devin Reed, the Head of Content at Clari, and former Head of Content at Gong about what it takes to create a defensible content strategy built on a rock-solid foundation.
If you don’t know Devin, he’s
- Scaled Gong’s brand and content from “$20M -> $X00M ARR”
- Grown his side hustle, The Reeder, into a six-figure business
- Advised some of the world’s most intriguing startups like Notion and Wiz
He also regularly shares his insights on LinkedIn and his newsletter with over 12k subscribers.
In this episode we’ll discuss:
- Why content leads are often can’t defend their strategies
- The dangers of trusting LinkedIn “thought-leaders”
- How to get executive buy-in for big swing ideas
Devin is a powerhouse of content knowledge, so be sure to join us live for Q&A.